Tuesday, April 13, 2010

................

so i know its been far too long since i blogged....things have pretty busy around here... getting ready for baby and all ;) but here are a couple things weve been up too...
my little cousin brei turned 18... so her parents through her a party in an outdoor tent in thier backyard... they had LIVE lobsters just chillin in a box, and they cooked em right there! not to mention all the other yummy food... mmmm. it was sooooo fun.......



My first baby shower! so fun. my friends millie and tessa threw it for me... its crazy how soon its coming... and getting all this cute baby stuff makes me even more anxious than i already was!! thanks tess and mill :) and thanks for everyone who came!!



and last... ANOTHER bird stuck in our fireplace!!! poor thing :(

3 comments:

Amber said...

so fun! I am sorry I couldn't come!! Living in Logan really stinks sometimes. I miss all the fun showers and parties and people. I love you!! I can't wait til baby gets here!!

Marci said...

thanks shay for scheduling me in!! im way excited to have you do them!!
good to see you tonight!!
-Mady!

Ashley Russell said...

ooooh I am sad I couldn't come, let me know what you still need I would like to get you something! p.s. You look adorable