Friday, March 6, 2009

23




yup im 23 ladies and gentlemen!! wierd... so, for my birthday land took me to lunch at los 3 amigos... and surprised me with a new camera! which i LOVE :) then i went into the salon for a couple hours, and my mom surprised me at work with balloons and my favorite treat... an apple pie carmel apple from rocky mountain. i have the cutest mom ever :) my family also knew that i have been wanting a torquise bracelet FOREVER. and surprised me with one!! and also a new lens for my camera. my day was full of surprises and so much fun :)

then, my family took me out to dinner, we went to my favorite restaurant tepanyaki. then to the movie confessions of a shopaholic...





i love birthdays :) now...if any of you know my sister, you will love this story. well, at tepanyaki... the cook always throws shrimp at you, and you catch it in your mouth... well... my sisters turn came around and the shrimp came flying at her and landed right in her eye ball!!! we were laughing sooo hard. poor poor brandie. if it happens... it happens to her . love you brand :) ps... if she knew i posted this pic she'd kill me so lets keep this our little secret ;) haha

3 comments:

Courtney Haynie Smith said...

You dope, you didn't even tell me it was your bday when I saw you the other night. Happy Birthday!!!! I am sorry I should have remembered that. You look so cute to Shay, I love your hair!

Lesley said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear shaaaaaaayyyyyylleeeee, happy birthday toooooooooo youuuuuuu!!!!
Love the peays

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

haha i love that story and i don't even know your sister. that is so something that would happen to me! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!