Tuesday, December 30, 2008

brees bridals



















my first shot at bridals!!!!! i was sooo nervous!... this beauty here is my best friend bree.... isnt she gorgeous!!! i was so excited when she asked me to take her bridals. we just took them yesterday... and her wedding is on saturday!!! way to wait til the last minute huh!!! haha so after hours and hours of editing, stressing, editing, and stressing some more... all in one night... these are a few of what i came out with... hope ya like them brenal!!!!!

8 comments:

Chris said...

I love them! she is so pretty! love her...
-karrie

Spencer and Stephanie Randle said...

Shay -- I love all the pictures that you take, Bree looks fabulous as always!
Take care
Stephanie

SMooCHY SCHMUTZ said...

their so beautiful shay. i don't know why you get nervous. all your work is amazing

The DeGraffs said...

shay those look awesome. really. but it does help that bree looks amazing.

Jamie Johnson said...

Shay you did such a good job. I love her dress.

Chynna said...

I didn't know that Bree was getting married! Im so excited for her and the pictures you took are beautiful!!

Lindsey said...

She is beautiful! You did a great job. So pretty with the snow, I love it!

Natalie said...

so i thought that i would tell you that my phone fell in the toilet so i have to get a new one therefor if you call and say my pics r done then i wont answer ahahah so you can leave a message on my blog or text or call clay!