Monday, October 6, 2008

paisley j hooley







so..... a long time ago my lovely father, knew how much i love taking pictures. and surprised me with a camera which i love so much, just never have the time to use it really. but a couple of months ago i took some pics of my cousins cute cute baby. i finally tried out editing them and these are some of my favorites. im just a beginner so hopefully i'll have some more to show as i practice more and more. but i thought they turned out pretty cute :)

6 comments:

Clay and Natalie said...

oh my shay those turned out so good i love them.... you are a pro! really those are way cute good job. thanks shay

Stan & Ash said...

awww these are so cute! What kind of camera do you have and what program do you use?

Rob and Courtney said...

Those turned out way cute Shay, good job!

A and J said...

Cute Picures, Good Job... So Jess (Photography by Jess check out her blog she is amazing) She is going to do a photo class in February...I will let you know more info, but I think it will be super helpful. I learned so much it was really fun..

Tanaca King said...

Shay you never seem to amaze me! You do great hair and take great pictures too! Good Job! Maybe sometime you can take some of my fam!!!

Rebecca said...

so cute Shay! I didn't know you did photography, your pics look great! It was so good to see you last night:)