Friday, September 5, 2008

3's....................

and again.... andrea tagged me and i didnt even see it. so here it is... its just a baby one :)

3 JOYS: landon, doing hair, making people smile
3 FEARS: alone in the dark, public speaking, fire (my house burning down)
3 GOALS: build a full clientel, buy a home, have children
3 OBSESSIONS: boots, antique jewelry, pictures
3 RANDOM FACTS: my BIG toe has no nail :(, i have to fill gas up on #5 pump ALWAYS, i LOVE shrimp.

NOW I TAG CIERA, AND TANACA :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You just had to get me back didn't you? I did that one not too long ago, so I'm not going to do it but I promise if you try to get me back with another one I'll do it ;) Love ya!

Lesley said...

#5 huh?? what's up with that?? That is pretty dang funny!

Ashley Russell said...

Shay,
You are so funny! I love it. Ash