Sunday, June 22, 2008

strawberry days!!








STRAWBERRY DAYS!! has come and gone... one of my favorite times of year.we had so much fun, im sad to see it be over. the first night we went to the carnival and i got to ride my favorite... the zipper :) 5 times! i felt like a little kid again! we went to the parade and then hung out at the burrs afterwards... which was one of the funniest times i have had in a long time!.......... my little nephew austin, was in the tent that was set up in the back yard... he was smooshing his face against the screen over and over and over and over... me and my mother in law, joyce were dying! joyce had tears dripping down her neck by the time it was over and i nearly peed my pants haha... cute little austin. he is such a hoot lol

1 comment:

Lesley said...

Oh how I love that little mutant! Those pictures are so dang funny! Like father like son.....