Tuesday, January 12, 2010

lately......


we had a very merry christmas.....

and a happy new year......

we waited at the airport for my brother to come home to us.....

aw brade :) there he is!!!

my first hug in 2 years. man did i love that hug ;)



we went ice skatin........


the birthday boy. Land turned 25!!! i cant believe how old were getting!!!! land i love you so much. thanks for being such an amazing husband. cant wait for the next 25 ;)
.....................................................................................
and last but DEFINETLY NOOOOTTTTT the least.
BABY BURR........IS A BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 comments:

Skyler and Bailey said...

Exciting to have a BOY!! Looks like you guys had a fun holiday!

Daniel & Shandi said...

congratulations on a boy!

Chynna said...

Awesome, boys are so fun! Congrats! When is your due date?!?!

Amanda said...

Congrats! Little boys are awesome!! Welcome to the club ;)

Ciera said...

Aww, finally he's home! That's so exciting. You guys are so cute, love your guts.

danny.des.jack.nora said...

YAY!

Ashley Russell said...

YEAH! i AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU, KEEP POSTING PICTURES AS YOUR BELLY GROWS I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW ADORABLE YOU LOOK!

The Facks of Life said...

Yay! A boy! I'm so excited for you guys. Congrats!

Miss Mady said...

yay baby boy Burr he's gonna be a stud:)

Shay I was wondering if you would take my senior pictures and my pictures for my graduation invitation!!
I want some cool funky ones and I know your the perfect person for that:) Also my mom wants pictures of me and my little sisters.
Just let me know if there's any way you could,
Thanks!
-Mady!