Wednesday, November 4, 2009

halloween.

first...............trunk or treat :)

next................. trick or treatin with the kiddos :)


then.............. we.... well... I........... had a little too much fun playin dress up with little sophie... she HATED that dang wig!! it was sooooo funny.






then......... we had our friends broch, millie and apollo over for games



and some makin of some yummy carmel apples :) mmmmmmmmmm....



HOPE EVERYONE HAD A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we sure did :)

5 comments:

Rob and Courtney said...

My sweet little one year old dressed like a hooker, how precious:) I need copies of these pictures!

Amber said...

Shaylee... I have your tootsie roll headband somewhere!

Josh and Jackie said...

Fun and I love your costumes...Cute Cute!

Whitney said...

hey congrats on the news! Thats awesome!

Kylee said...

haha...poor little sophie. :)

I LOVE that Landon was a tootsie roll. Awesome!