Friday, May 29, 2009

sweet sweet summer.

my good friend cambri had her birthday so we went up the canyon and had a fire and roasted the goods :)



AND......went to ferron. where the heck is ferron?? exactly...its a tiny little ho down town out in the middle of nothing... but thats why we love it. we grew up going there, to a little camp ground called millsite. we went with my family and some of my cousins. we road 4 wheelers. the doonbugee. skipped rocks on the lake.:)went golfing... (which im definetly not the golfin type)... so instead i just searched for stray golf balls the whole time. i hiked throughout the whole golf course and even trecked through the smelly river. :) but boy did it pay off...i found 48 folks. thats right. FOUR-EIGHT. :)my dad said he'd pay me 25 cents for every ball. and 50 for every good one. i felt like a little kid again. HAHA anyways. we had a good time. we LOVE ferron :) FERRON. FUN FOR EVERYONE.





3 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

wow...way fun!!! I love your hair!

Whitney said...

nice you guys got bikes... so jealous!

Ashley Russell said...

YOu have been having lots of fun!!! How is everything else going for you guys???