Thursday, February 19, 2009

happy vday :)

















first of all... landon handmade this frame... and had this picture of our wedding blown up for me :) how cute is that?? i LOVE it. and for valentines we went to vegas! so fun :) we went with our friends stayton and ashley... we were driving all night of valentines, so our gems for husbands made us candlelight dinner on the road! heart shaped calzones and martinellis :)... we LOVED it. then in vegas... we shopped, hot tubbed, ate lots food, shopped some more, road the new york new york roller coaster, and shopped some more... our husbands didnt love the shopping so much ha... sorry guys ;)... we also got to hang out with our friends tyson and lana who live in vegas... so it was a good weekend and a fun little trip! we hate coming home!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So please dont think I am a creep. i was just checking to see if you had any new AMAZING pics i could be jealous of.... then i saw this post. and just wanted to say we were in vegas that weekend too! Shame we didn't see eachother...

Erika Ann Mouritsen said...

Hey Shaylee! I am in need of getting my hair colored again! I will have to call you soon! I was also wondering how much you charge for pictures! I want some head shots and some pictures with my mom and sister or something like that!! Just let me know! And I like the heart pizza! (:

Stan & Ash said...

hahha awww...if only we were still there...

Anonymous said...

First, that frame is so cute. Good job Land. Second, your kids will never look that creepy and Third I had a dream you shaved the sides of your head and Landon hated it. Haha! Oh and Fourth, I miss you guys. Love your guts!