Tuesday, November 4, 2008

the johnsons











so...my friend jamie from my salon trusted me with her family pictures! and i finally got them all done, after hours of stress and confusion i think i am finally starting to get photoshop and everything figured out. still neverending things to learn, but these are a few of my favorites... here ya go jamie i hope ya like them!!! thanks for asking me to take pictures of your super cute family! and im bringing ya the disc with them all tomorrow i swear!! ha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

See Jamie, I told you they looked good! What a good combination! A perfect looking family and a pro photographer!

Jamie Johnson said...

I love them, I wasn't worried. you did such a great job. Thank you so much!

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

wow!! You are awesome. So talented! We need you to take some of our cute little family!! Maybe you could give me some lessons in photoshop too!! Hope you guys are doing well.

Amanda said...

Well done shay, well done!

Stan & Ash said...

these look way good shay. Now you need to teach me..lol