Thursday, October 9, 2008

my cute sister :)






so... my little sister let me take some pictures of her earlier today... so that i could try some new things with my camera... and i think im finally starting to get the hang of it a little better now. we were just goofin off, takin pictures next to this bar in pleasant grove... and these 2 old guys came out side (i think they were the owners) and invited us in! haha. so brand played a song for all the people inside the bar, then they offered us drinks!! haha we politely declined and my sister admited to being only 16 so, they laughed and kicked us out. haha we thought it was pretty funny.

9 comments:

Clay and Natalie said...

holy cow shay you are really good i was looking at them before i read your post and i was thinking wow when did she get these done..... your a pro it was you all along, your great and also i want to say good job on not taking the drinks hahah see you at noodles today hahah

Rob and Courtney said...

Those are so flippin awesome! I love them and brandie looks so cute, I should show bryson these pictures, haha!

Stan & Ash said...

These are sooo..cute! The ones of Paisley are too. you will have to teach me!
And we do need to get together sometime soon.I feel like i haven't seen you guys in forever!

Amanda said...

Well done Shay! Your sis is growing up!

J Lindsay said...

The Pool Hall huh? Too funny! I was there Saturday night and won the Karaoke contest!!

Lindsey said...

Shay these pictures are awesome! You are amazing! I love the different places you picked. Seriously, these are cool!

D'Laina said...

Those pics are good! How fun I always wished I knew how to take good pics!

Whitney said...

shay these look pro! Nice work!

The Robinson's said...

cute pics! Brandi is so cute! crazy how you find people on here ha ha! looks like you guys are doing great!