Friday, September 5, 2008

8 things...

so ciera tagged me and i promised her id do it. so here we go...

8 THINGS I AM PASSIONATE ABOUT.....

1: my lovely husband
2: my family, and landons family
3: the gospel
4: doing hair
5: antique jewelry
6: boots
7: taking pictures
8: babies

8 PHRASES I SAY OFTEN.....

1: blast
2: dang devil
3: remember when...
4: uh... i cant think of anymore sorry haha

8 THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE.....

1: travel the world
2: have llllooonnngg hair :)
3: have a six pack
4: have 5 babies
5: own hundreds of homes all over this earth :) haha
6: make ammends with all my enemies from the past
7: live in the mountains for a period of time
8: help children around world.

8 THINGS I PRAY FOR.....

1: landon to be happy always
2: my family, landons family
3: my brother. elder frampton
4: all the other missionaries out there.
5: to see success in my work, landons work and his school.
6: good weather.
7: peace
8: health

8 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED.....

1: be happy :) let the little things slide
2: karma is true... be good to it
3: learn from other peoples mistakes
4: family is EVERYTHING
5: all people seem to care about is money now days:(
6: ignore "me" monsters
7: the grass is always greener on the otherside. count your blessings instead of lookin over the fence all the dang time.
8: i have the best husband in the world.

now i tag.... court, and hil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you did this, I liked reading what you wrote. And I learned some new things about you!

Lesley said...

ahhhhh, so cute!